Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bear with me!

Stuff is coming, just a lot slower then I'd like. I've got too much on my plate at the moment. LOL! Yeah, just like me, I know.

Bounty Hunter in Oz is stalled on Chapter 12 at the moment. Hit a bit of a snag, and I'm in the process of working through it. I'm also working on a Bounty Hunter/Living Corpse project together with Evan Quiring, Peter Palmiotti and Jim Rodgers, so that's taking up a bit of my energy. Also on deck at the moment is a Rabid one-shot, featuring two Rabid stories, a team-up with Hayden Fryer's Billy: The Demon Slayer, annnnnnnd I'm totally reworking the zero issue for Bounty Hunter. Again!

Tales of Gratuitous Team-ups, you ask??? Don't know what's going on with that. Only two pages of script left, but who knows? I'll have to go bug Mr. McQuaid about it, and get back to it. LOL.

Like I said, bear with me.

2 comments:

Frank Dirscherl said...

What's up with the novel, mate?

Sean Koury said...

Stallllled. Big time. I'm reworking it from scratch.